Explorer Plus gives families and beginners the needed feature to truly enjoy the Unknown.
- Strong 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable for all snowshoeing conditions
- Anodized frame for everlasting wear and finish
- Dual Ratchet bindings are constructed with stainless steel springs to give you a secure fit for years
- Explorer Flex decking provides durability through the coldest weather conditions.
- Articulating Toe Band makes movement of the bindings and crampons fluid.
- Front and rear cleat crampons for secure grip on deep snow, ice, rocks, wood, and other terrains
- Kids Size Available
Explorer Trail snowshoes include:
1 pair of Explorer Trail snowshoes
1 Cordura travel bag featuring Air Dry Mesh
EPSS-14 - 6" x 14" Children
EPSS-19 - 8" x 19" up to 120 pounds
EPSS-21 - 8" x 21" up to 150 pounds
EPSS-25 - 9" x 25" up to 200 pounds
EPSS-30 - 9" x 30" up to 250 pounds
EPSS-36 - 10" x 36" up to 300 pounds