Expedition Trail is a heritage series designed and built specifically for users wanting fluid performance while trekking the woods and trails. Perfect for beginner and experienced trekkers alike.
- Strong 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and durable for all snowshoeing conditions
- Anodized frame for everlasting wear and finish
- Dual Ratchet bindings are constructed with stainless steel springs to give you a secure fit for years
- XPE Ever-Flex decking provides durability through the coldest weather conditions.
- Articulating Toe Key makes movement of the bindings and crampons fluid.
- Slip Proof Heel Plate
- Front and rear cleat crampons for secure grip on deep snow, ice, rocks, wood, and other terrains
Explorer Trail snowshoe kit includes:
- 1 pair of Explorer Trail snowshoes
- 1 pair of aluminum twist lock trekking poles
- 1 pair of trekking pole snow baskets
- 1 pair of trekking pole rubber tips
- 1 Cordura travel bag featuring Air Dry Mesh
SSKit-19 - 8" x 19" up to 120 pounds
SSKit-21 - 8" x 21" up to 150 pounds
SSKit-25 - 8" x 25" up to 200 pounds
SSKit-30 - 9" x 30" up to 250 pounds
SSKit-36 - 10" x 36" up to 300 pounds